Receive a FREE REME HALO® WHOLE HOUSE AIR PURIFIER with the purchase of any new A/C System ($595 Value). Expires 7/31/17.
Boost Your Home’s Indoor Air Quality
Part of being comfortable in your home is knowing you are breathing clean, healthy air. When it comes to your home’s Indoor Air Quality (IAQ), you want it to be as high as possible to keep your family safe and healthy. Air Tech of Central Florida understands that the quality of the air in your home is important, which is why we offer a variety of products to give your home’s air quality a boost. From filtration systems to UV lights, each product we offer is designed to dramatically improve your indoor air quality and let you and your family breathe easy.
Dangers of Indoor Air Pollution
The air in your home probably is not something you see as a potential threat to your family’s health. But poor indoor air quality is linked to health and respiratory issues like frequent headaches, allergies, asthma, respiratory infections and more. In fact, the Environmental Protection Agency has ranked poor indoor air quality as one of the top five environmental risks to human health. Considering how the air inside your home can be up to five times more polluted than the air outside that’s no surprise. Fortunately, there are simple ways to improve your home’s air quality, and Air Tech of Central Florida can help.
The Right Air Filtration Product For Your Home
There are hundreds of air filtration products on the market, so you want to make sure to choose one that fits your family’s unique needs. Although your family’s health is understandably your top priority, simple installation and operation are probably on your mind too. Our air filtration products are installed as part of your heating and cooling system and do not require a separate fan. This means they’re not only easy to install and operate, but they’ll also work quietly and efficiently in your home. Unlike standalone air cleaners, there’s no ugly appliance taking up space in your family room or noisy device disturbing your sleep.
Here are just a few of the products we offer to keep your air clean:
Air Filtration System
These devices are built right into your HVAC system and work with your system to filter out harmful particles. Take a look at a few of the most advanced air filtration systems on the market today.
CARRIER® INFINITY® AIR PURIFIER
- Whole home air purification system
- Long-life MERV 15 filter
- Patented Captures and Kills™ technology
- Captures up to 95% of particles .30 to 1.0 microns in size
- Kills or inactivates up to 99% of germs, pollen and mold captured
- Proven effective against 13 common pathogens
- Proven effective against Aspergillus versicolor (a common fungus)
- Protects heating and cooling equipment by not producing significant pressure drop
- Can be placed in line with nearly any ductwork system
- Easy to replace, long-lasting filters
- 10-year parts limited warranty
REME HALO® In-duct Air Purifier
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Having a high quality air filter is key to keeping your air clean. Most 5-inch high efficiency pleated filters are roughly 15 times more effective than the standard disposable filter at removing dust, pollen and pet dander. In fact, the standard disposable fiberglass filter in your air conditioner removes only 10 to 15 percent of the dirt, dust, pollen and other airborne particles in your home. By simply upgrading to a 1-inch pleated disposable filter, you can increase the filtering efficiency by six times!
Improve the Indoor Air Quality in Your Home Today
Lowering your risk of becoming ill due to poor indoor air quality is easy. When you contact Air Tech of Central Florida, our dedicated team of air quality professionals will be happy to help you and your family start breathing cleaner, healthier air. Contact us today at (407) 696-9876 to speak with a friendly Air Tech of Central Florida team member or submit a request through our website by clicking below.Get Started Today!