Why is Professional Air Conditioning Maintenance Important?
We proudly provide air conditioning maintenance service to the many cities of Central Florida, including Altamonte Springs, Deltona, Longwood, Orlando, Oviedo, Winter Park, Winter Springs, and Sanford (Click here for a full list of our coverage area.)
Let’s be honest. Most of us completely forget about our air conditioner’s well-being until something breaks, but it’s only logical to assume that it will need the occasional “tune up” along the way. You wouldn’t think of driving your car 100,000 miles without changing the oil would you? Of course not. The same holds true for your home’s air conditioning system.
Regular preventative air conditioning maintenance is the best way to ensure trouble-free operation and peak performance. It also keeps your AC system running at its optimal efficiency levels, which keep energy usage and your energy bills down too.
Top 4 Benefits of Professional AC Maintenance
Maintenance is a necessary step in prolonging the life of your home’s air conditioning system. Regularly scheduled maintenance check on your AC system will:
- Prevent larger, more expensive problems from occurring in the future
- Keep your system working efficiently
- Lower your monthly energy bills
- Improve your indoor air quality
Become a Maintenance Agreement Plan Member Today!
You’ve been there. It’s a sweltering hot day in Florida, and your air conditioner dies. It’s only then that you remember that you forgot to call this year to get your system maintenance performed. At Air Tech of Central Florida, we offer a solution to this unfortunate scenario. Our Maintenance Agreement Plan includes two maintenance inspections each year, and we even call you to schedule the appointment before disaster strikes!
Our Maintenance Agreement Plan members also get VIP service with us including exclusive benefits, such as:
– Always Receive Priority Scheduling
– Never Pay Overtime Charges
– Maintenance Reminders about your 2 Annual Service Appointments
– A 10% discount on all AC repairs and Accessory Purchases
– A 10% discount off all Plumbing Services
What is Included in My Annual Maintenance Tune Up?
An AC maintenance tune up includes a full 21-Point inspection performed by our NATE Certified technicians. This extensive maintenance program was created to ensure that your home’s air conditioning system performs at peak efficiency. During your 21-Point maintenance inspection, one of our professional AC techs will do the following tasks to insure that your system is performing at its peak efficiency to prevent those unexpected breakdowns:
- Check the cabinet condition, supports and isolators
- Clean dirt, leaves and debris from inside cabinet
- Inspect condenser coil for cleanliness and deterioration
- Monitor refrigerant charge and check for proper levels
- Inspect drain pan for leaks, rust and cleanliness
- Inspect fan motor and fan blades
- Lubricate fan motor if needed
- Inspect compressor and checks for unusual noise and amp draw
- Inspect control box, associated controls/accessories, wiring and connections for wear and damage
- Check cabinet condition and support isolators
- Inspect blower assembly
- Check for proper motor amps
- Check for unusual noise or vibrations
- Inspect evaporator coil for cleanliness, deterioration and obvious leaks
- Clean condensate drain line as needed
- Add algae tablets to drain pan
- Change filter with customer provided filter or rinse washable filter
- Check for proper air temperature difference across evaporator coil
- Inspect thermostat for proper operation
- Inspect heating elements and check amp draw
- Inspect defrost controls on heat pump systems
Sign Up for our Air Tech of Central Florida Maintenance Agreement Plan Today!
Don’t wait until your home is hot and your family is sweating. Be proactive, and start having your home’s air conditioning system checked and serviced twice a year with our Maintenance Agreement plan. Not only will it save you from a miserably hot home, but it can also help extend your system’s lifespan, and decrease your home’s energy consumption, which in turn will reduce your electric bill!
What are you waiting for? One of our friendly and professional customer representatives is waiting for your call. Start saving money on your energy bill and extend your AC system’s life with our Maintenance Agreement plan today. Contact us online by clicking the button below or give us a call at (407) 696-9876.Contact Us