Boost Your Home’s Indoor Air Quality in Longwood
Air Tech of Central Florida understands that the quality of the air in your home is important, which is why we offer a variety of products to give your home’s air quality a boost. From filtration systems to UV lights, each product we offer is designed to dramatically improve your indoor air quality and let you and your family breathe easier.
Dangers Of Indoor Air Pollution
The air in your home probably is not something you see as a potential threat to your family’s health. But poor indoor air quality is linked to health and respiratory issues like frequent headaches, allergies, asthma, respiratory infections, and more. In fact, the Environmental Protection Agency has ranked poor indoor air quality as one of the top five environmental risks to human health. Considering how the air inside your home can be up to five times more polluted than the air outside that’s no surprise. Fortunately, there are simple ways to improve your home’s air quality, and Air Tech of Central Florida can help.
The Right Air Filtration Product For Your Home
Here are just a few of the products we offer to keep your air clean:
Air Filtration System
These devices are built right into your HVAC system and work with your system to filter out harmful particles. Take a look at a few of the most advanced air filtration systems on the market today.
Carrier® Infinity® Air Purifier
- Whole home air purification system
- Long-life MERV 15 filter
- Patented Captures and Kills™ technology
- Captures up to 95% of particles .30 to 1.0 microns in size
- Kills or inactivates up to 99% of germs, pollen and mold captured
- Proven effective against 13 common pathogens
- Proven effective against Aspergillus versicolor (a common fungus)
- Protects heating and cooling equipment by not producing significant pressure drop
- Can be placed in line with nearly any ductwork system
- Easy to replace, long-lasting filters
- 10-year parts limited warranty
Reme Halo® In-duct Air Purifier
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- REME® reduces sneeze germs by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Improve The Indoor Air Quality In Your Home Today
Lowering your risk of becoming ill due to poor indoor air quality is easy. When you contact Air Tech of Central Florida, our dedicated team of air quality professionals will be happy to help you and your family start breathing cleaner, healthier air. Contact us today at (407) 545-3377 to speak with a friendly Air Tech of Central Florida team member or submit a request through our website by clicking below.