Hot, humid, uncomfortable—these are just a few words one could use to describe a Central Florida summer. And dealing with the heat without a working cooling system? Forget it! If your air conditioner has broken down or just isn’t cooling as well as you need it to, you can trust the technicians at Air Tech of Central Florida to bring you the precise, affordable AC repair services you need.
Our local air conditioner contractors have been serving homeowners in Orlando and Longwood for years, offering the full benefit that our extensive knowledge and capable technicians can provide. When you need fast, effective repairs that get the job done right, Air Tech of Central Florida is the only name you need to know for quality service in Central Florida!
Need AC repair? Don’t wait! Our repair teams are on call and ready to help, contact us online to schedule service now!
Air Conditioning Repair in Central Florida
Each member of the Air Tech of Central Florida team is NATE-certified, meaning we carry the highest level of training, experience, and skill in the industry. With our experts on your side you can be sure your repair needs will not only be met, but will be met by friendly, seasoned professionals that put your comfort above all else.
Our team understands just how rough a Florida summer can be without proper cooling, so we offer same-day service to all of our clients. An Air Tech of Central Florida professional will arrive on time and equipped to provide whatever repairs you might need, from extensive parts replacement to simple air flow or refrigerant checks.
No matter the time or the day, Air Tech of Central Florida has you covered! Our team is available 24-7 for emergency AC repair and service, so whether it’s during normal business hours, after hours, or on a weekend, contact us!
When to Call Air Tech of Central Florida for AC Repair
Not sure if your current complications warrant a service call? Our team recommends calling for repair any time you’re uncomfortable, but if you want some clear signs to watch out for we’re happy to oblige. Call on Air Tech of Central Florida for AC repair in Orlando when:
- Your air conditioner is making odd or loud noises. Strange sounds usually come as a result of damaged AC components—not an issue you want to leave unaddressed!
- You’re getting uneven or insufficient cooling from your system. A properly functioning (and properly installed) cooling system should have no trouble at all providing strong, even cooling.
- The air conditioner is freezing up, icing over, or leaking. These issues can be caused by refrigerant leaks, airflow restrictions, and other common complications.
- Your cooling system is tripping breakers in your home. Electrical issues are no joke, so if your system keeps impacting your breaker panel, it’s time to call for service.
- The AC unit is short-cycling. A system that is short-cycling, or, turning on and off too frequently, can lead to extensive AC wear and tear. Not to mention excessively high energy costs.
- Or for anything else!
Your Family Is in the Best Hands with Our Orlando AC Technicians
You should feel comfortable and safe when a service technician enters your home. That is why we conduct extensive background checks and drug screenings on all of our applicants and require that they come back without any issues before we ever consider them for a position.
To ensure that we provide your family with high-quality AC repairs, we hold our technicians to the highest industry standard and require them to be NATE-certified. What is NATE Certification, you ask? NATE stands for North American Technician Excellence and it recognizes high-quality industry technicians through voluntary testing and certification. This means you can expect your repair to be done right the first time and still receive excellent customer service.
Don’t Delay, Get Your AC Fixed Today!
Don’t suffer the misery of a broken air conditioner in Florida anymore! Our professional and knowledgeable AC technicians are ready to help you get your Orlando home’s air conditioner back up and running again.
Contact us to get started or click the button below to submit a repair request through our website.Get Started Now!