University Park, FL
HVAC and Plumbing Services in University Park, FL
At Air Tech of Central Florida, we are proud to be the top choice for HVAC and plumbing services in University Park, FL. Property owners in the area choose us for heating and air conditioning services because we’ve built a reputation for delivering long-lasting results.
Schedule a consultation with our team today to discuss the services you need.
AC Repair in University Park, FL
As with the rest of Florida, summer in University Park is very hot and humid. A malfunctioning air conditioner is the last thing you’d want to experience in the area. It can easily ruin your day. You’ll have to endure the heat as you run through a list of HVAC technicians (all busy due to the season) looking for fast repairs.
At Air Tech of Central Florida, we help homeowners avoid this unsavory experience through our fast and efficient AC repair services. We can arrive at your property to fix AC problems before they become full emergencies.
If the air conditioner has already shut down completely, you can count on us to arrive in the shortest time possible. We have the manpower to keep up with the heavy demand for HVAC technicians in the Florida summer.
Common AC Problems We Fix
Some of the most common AC problems we repair include:
- Loss of power to the air conditioner: This problem is usually due to a tripped breaker or faulty wiring. Your AC may also shut down automatically if it overheats.
- Worn fan belt: Do you hear squealing sounds while your air conditioner is in operation? It’s a top sign of a fan belt wearing out. Fixing the problem before the fan snaps can save you from costly repairs.
- Refrigerant leak: Do you hear hissing sounds around your outdoor unit? It’s one of the clearest signs of refrigerant leaks. Ignoring the leak is bad for your AC, the environment, and your comfort.
- Broken compressor: The compressor is integral to the AC’s function. Without it, the entire cooling cycle won’t kick off in the first place.
Whatever AC problem you’re dealing with, Air Tech of Central Florida can fix it and restore your air conditioner to optimum capacity.
AC Installation in University Park, FL
Many people feel uneasy when it’s time to install a new air conditioner, and for good reasons. Air conditioning units are expensive. Also, wading through the numerous options to find the perfect one can be overwhelming for the average person.
However, you can’t afford to ignore the need for a new air conditioner for too long. If you wait until your existing unit breaks down completely, you may end up making poor decisions. If you choose to use only fans instead, you’ll fall out of love with the summer months fairly quickly.
At Air Tech of Central Florida, we make AC installation services completely hassle-free. We can work with you to pick an air conditioner guaranteed to make your home more comfortable while also lowering your utility costs.
Top Signs You Should Replace Your Air Conditioner
You should consider replacing your air conditioner if:
- It’s older than 10 years
- You have to replace expensive components like the compressor or coil during repairs
- It tends to spring new refrigerant leaks even after tubing replacement
- It’s no longer capable of cooling your home due to an expansion or other structural changes to the property
- It’s no longer cost-effective
If you see any of the above signs, reach out to our team right away. We’ll carefully evaluate the situation and recommend the best approach to go with.
Property owners choose us for HVAC services such as AC installation because we know how to choose the right size of equipment for any space. We also strive to keep new air conditioner recommendations within the client’s budget. Perhaps most importantly, we complete the installation process to the highest possible standards.
If you need a new air conditioner that guarantees maximum performance, we are the team to count on.
Heat Pump Repair and Installation in University Park, FL
Air Tech of Central Florida is the top name to count on when you need solutions to heat pump-related problems. We have extensive experience providing heat pump repair and installation services to property owners around University Park, FL, and the surrounding area.
Our heat pump repair technicians have the training to inspect, diagnose, and repair all brands of heat pumps on the market today. You can count on us to identify the problems plaguing your heat pump and provide honest guidance on your best options in terms of repairs.
Common heat pump problems we fix include:
- Noisy operation: Heat pumps give off a low hum when in operation. Loud operation calls for urgent attention from an HVAC professional.
- Little or no airflow: Duct cleaning and air filter replacement can restore your heat pump’s airflow to optimal levels, barring major issues like compressor damage.
- Persistent short cycling: Sudden short cycling episodes often point to electrical issues or problems with the refrigerant line.
- Difficulty switching between cooling and heating modes: Fixing the reverse valve is usually enough to correct this problem.
After we complete the repairs, you can relax, knowing that the problem will never return.
Do you need to install a new heat pump? We are the HVAC company to count on for the perfect replacement unit.
We only recommend a replacement heat pump when repairs are no longer the most cost-effective solution. We may also recommend a replacement for clients who want the highest levels of energy-efficient operation.
Our HVAC installation team will assess your space, budget, and cooling and heating needs before recommending a heat pump that’s a perfect fit for your home.
Do you need help with financing to fund your ideal heat pump? Don’t hesitate to discuss financing during consultations.
Water Heater Repair and Replacement in University Park, FL
If you’ve ever spent a day without hot water in the winter months, you’ll agree that it’s a stressful experience everyone should try to avoid. Unfortunately, water heaters break down from time to time, sometimes even with a regular maintenance schedule.
At Air Tech of Central Florida, we limit the impact of water heater breakdowns through our fast and efficient water heater repair services. Our technicians can arrive at your property in the shortest time possible to repair your unit.
Common Water Heater Problems We Fix
- Thermostat problems: A malfunctioning thermostat can leave you without hot water. It can also make the water too hot.
- Broken heating element: If the heating element is faulty, your unit will not heat up any water.
- Water leaks: Stuck or broken valves and a broken gasket are some of the top causes of leaks from a water heater.
- Rusty or smelly water: Corrosion is the main cause of rust in your water. Flushing the tank and replacing the anode rod can leave your water looking and smelling fresh again.
- Sediment buildup: Flushing the tank is the best way to get rid of sand and other particulates inside your water tank.
- Pilot light and burner problems: There’s a long list of possible reasons for your pilot light or burner problems. Our experienced technicians will diagnose the problem and recommend solutions.
Has your water heater come to the end of its lifespan? Our water heater installation service is the best option for you.
Drain Cleaning in University Park, FL
Every day, debris finds its way down your drains. Food particles, hair, cooking oil, and sanitary products are just some examples of the things that go down your drain. Over time, the debris can morph into clogs, disrupting your drainage system’s function.
If you ignore dirty drains for too long, you’ll almost certainly end up with a plumbing emergency one day. Savvy property owners in University Park, FL, turn to our team for drain cleaning at the first sign of dirty drains. Some of the signs to watch out for include:
- Bad smell coming from your drains
- Difficulty flushing your toilets
- Standing water in the sink or bathtub
- Water leaks and pipe bursts around your landscape
- Water backup in your sink
We’re ready to provide you with the HVAC and plumbing services in University Park, FL, that you need. Our drain cleaning technicians can give your drains a thorough scrubbing to eliminate any clogs in the system.
Upon completion of the process, we’ll provide education on how you can keep your drains clean for longer periods. Being proactive about what goes down your drains can help you prevent emergencies and reduce the frequency of drain cleaning callouts.
Some of the things you can do include the following:
- Install screens in sinks and bathtubs to catch insoluble debris before it goes down the drain
- Pour cooking oil and grease into empty containers and discard them with regular garbage
- Pour hot water down your drains occasionally to break down organic material
Turn to the Premier Choice for HVAC and Plumbing Services in University Park, FL
tAre HVAC and plumbing problems concerning you? You have all the solutions you need in one place!
Call Air Tech of Central Florida today at 321-204-8087 for HVAC and plumbing services in University Park, FL.